Welcome Back Crafty Friends!
Set your eyes on these beautiful handmade greeting cards using the 2026 August Card, Tag and More Kit from Tres Jolie. These card designs are a vintage-inspired aesthetic featuring soft pastel hues of lavender, pinks, sage green and warm cream colors with rich texture and dimension in each card. Come craft with me and follow my fun tutorial sharing how to layer and accent each card to fit your style. Let's keep Curating Memories together! Enjoy ~DebCard #1
To begin we are going to use the cards that come inside the Card Kit. I went ahead and fussy cut out some of the elements I will be using on the cards. I also cut out the light blue mat and pattern paper mat for the front of the card.
***********View Video for more details*************
This card comes together very easy as we layer our elements on top and add a beautiful large pink flower with a fairy that is fussy cut out of the paper pack from Ciao Bella "The Sound Of Spring".
***********View Video for more details*************
Here is the finished card using the sentiment from the Mixed Media Stickers we received inside the Card Kit. I really how the little fairy is tucked inside the flower.
***********View Video for more details*************
Card #2
For card #2 I matted the front of my A2 card using purple cardstock. Then I cut a piece of pattern paper and tore it to place on the front of the card with another piece of pattern paper cut down to fit on top of the card.
***********View Video for more details*************
Below is the pattern paper I cut and matted on the front of the card.
Next I adhered down the torn piece after I inked it using distress ink.
Next I took one of the Chipboard Dragonflies placed some clear gesso on top let dry for a bit. Came back to add some watercolor on top of it. I just love the lavender look with a hint of pink shimmer on it.
***********View Video for more details*************
Here is the card all finished. I used the lady silhouette and traced around her and my sentiment using a black felt tip sharpie, this is so they would stand out a bit more as they were blending in with the background. I also used the beautiful flowers from the Ciao Bella paper and adhered them around the card including the little rabbit.
***********View Video for more details*************
Card #3
For the last card cut one card in half, this will give you two card fronts. I also cut my mats for the front of the card using a yellow cardstock and then a pattern paper.
You will need one piece of cardstock cut at 9x4 inches, scored at 3 and 6.
Then fold the score lines as shown below.
Next cover the back end of the card and also we create a pocket for a gift card. I cut a little notch in the one shown below but my card (green part) was showing so covered it up. You can measure the panels and cover with a pattern paper of your choice.
***********View Video for more details*************
Below you see I cover the notch with a heart I cut out from the Mixed Media Sticker set inside the Card Kit.
Here is the inside of the little gift holder all finished. I added one of the beautiful butterflies from the Butterfly Pack we received and place a sentiment in the front of the card.
Here is the finished card front. I also adhered a small butterfly I fussy cut from the paper collection and adhered on top of the larger butterfly image on the paper.
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, as we created beautiful handmade cards using the 2026 August Card, Tag and More Kit. We added in the dimensional die-cuts along with the heartwarming sentiments and added a look of Spring with the paper from Ciao Bella "Sounds of Spring". Thanks so much for joining me today.
For more details on this and all project you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page.
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store.
Until next time, keep curating those beautiful memories. ~Deb
Please stop by our Facebook page to see what new items our design team has created using our monthly kits.
You can always post your projects on Tres Jolie FB page - Tres Jolie Club Cafe.











No comments:
Post a Comment