Welcome back to the channel Crafty Friends!
Today's tutorial we are crafting a gorgeous vintage shabby chic mini album packed with interactive elements, pocket flops, waterfall inserts, and beautiful floral embellishments. We are using the 2026 July Card Kit, I have the link down below for you.After packing the envelop album adhere all you pieces on, as shown below.
*****For More Details View Video Tutorial******
Next I adhered some magnets down to create a nice closure.
*****For More Details View Video Tutorial******
I decided to create a waterfall out of the tags from the kit, so I cut 1 inch strips and scored at 1/2 inch. Adhere the folded edge of the strip to the edge of the tag on the left side. Cut off the excess strip. Do this for all 4 tags.
*****For More Details View Video Tutorial******
Next I thought this piece with the beautiful frame and lines would be perfect to create a nice Belly Band for photo mats.
First place double adhesive around the outer-edge of the paper. (See Below)
****For More Details View Video Tutorial****
Next grab a plastic mat and xacto knife and cut down the printed lines leaving 1/4 inch from the top and bottom where your tape is.
Once your done remove backing and add glue/adhesive to the larger side of the back and around the taped areas. ****For More Details View Video Tutorial****
Adhere down this piece to the middle of the album.
****For More Details View Video Tutorial****
Once you paper the inside bottom flap create a 1 1/2 inch strip from pattern paper, score 1/2 inch on one end and tuck under the pattern paper mat as shown below. This is the arm closure for the tag waterfall.
*****For More Details View Video Tutorial******
Please view Video Tutorial for placing down the tags to form your waterfall. I then added a magnet to the top of the tag and the back of the arm closure.
Next grab one of your large corner tucks, and we are going to cut half.
Cover the top of the tuck spot and place the glue 1/2 inch flaps and glue down in the right hand corner.
****For More Details View Video Tutorial****
Here is the cover of the finished album.
Here is the inside. I placed the "Precious Memories" chipboard on inner top flap.
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, as we used the mini album and paper from the July Card Kit creating this beautiful mini album with interactive flaps, pockets and creating a fun tag waterfall with a band closure. We finished off with using the ephemera and fussy cutting the elements from the kit to design beautiful layers inside and outside of the mini alum.
For more details on this and all project you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page.
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store.
Until next time, keep curating those beautiful memories. ~Deb
Please stop by our Facebook page to see what new items our design team has created using our monthly kits.
You can always post your projects on Tres Jolie FB page - Tres Jolie Club Cafe.












No comments:
Post a Comment