Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Vintage Scrapbook Process Double Page Layout

 Hi Crafty Friends, 

In today's video, I' sharing a step-by-step process for creating these vintage-inspired scrapbook layouts packed with texture, distressed elements, and warm ephemera using the 2026 July Scrapbook Kit. Whether you're documenting travel memories, old family photographs, or everyday moments, the vintage collage style adds so much character to your memory-keeping.




2026 July Scrapbook Kit


Layout #1

To start out I cut out all of the elements from the cut apart sheet to have the available if needed. I then cut the inside of the large envelope using an xacto knife to create an opening for my photo. I also cut an opening in the paper to slide the envelope underneath the post card that is part of the 12x12 paper images.

***View Video Tutorial for details***


Next I added some of the ephemera pieces and adhered a piece of the burlap trim under the envelop photo mat in the upper left hand corner. I also used the diamond chipboard piece and papered it using the papers from the Scrapbook Kit. 



Here is the finished Layout. I did use a large piece of the burlap trim along with a piece of ephemera on the bottom. I added other ephemera pieces throughout the layout. Photo mats measure 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches.

***View Video Tutorial for details***



Layout #2

For this second layout I cut photo mats 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inches. I placed a few pieces of ephemera cut out from the cut apart sheets and tucked a ticket and clock under the photo mat.

****View Video Tutorial for more details****



I papered the remaining diamond chipboard pieces and adhered at the bottom of the photo mat. ****View Video Tutorial for more details****



Here is the 2nd layout finished. 


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, using this vintage style paper is just perfect as the paper contains so many layers of vintage style elements already you just have to add photo mats and a few ephemera pieces to create a wonderful layout that can hold new and old memories from your photo collections. Thanks for joining me.

 For more details on this and all project you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Until next time, keep curating those beautiful memories. ~Deb



Please stop by our Facebook page to see what new items our design team has created using our monthly kits.
You can always post your projects on Tres Jolie FB page - Tres Jolie Club Cafe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment