Followers

Friday, September 6, 2024

Loving Life Autumn Layout

Good Morning my Crafty Peeps, 

I hope you all are doing well. Today I have a really fun interactive layout to get you in the mood for Autumn. I am ready for the cooler weather for sure. lol   For this layout I used the beautiful September 2024 Tres Jolie Scrapbook Kit. This Scrapbook Kit is just beautiful and has everything you need to do several Scrapbook Layouts. I have the links throughout the step by step tutorial and I have a video tutorial that will share more details with you. Below I have a photo of the Scrapbook Kit. 

September 2024 Tres Jolie Scrapbook Kit



To begin I chose a pattern paper from the paper collection that was a little pink but had beautiful flowers that reminded me of Autumn. I then cut out 1 piece of pattern paper at 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches and adhered down; then cut another piece of pattern paper at 6 x 4 inches and adhere on top of the larger mat. This will be a photo mat.


Next cut 3 pieces of pattern paper at 3 3/4 x 7 1/2 inches and score down the middle to fold in half, do this for all three pieces.  
These are like little booklets that will be adhered down at the bottom of the layout. 


Before adhering down the booklets, adhere magnets to the inside and the backside of the booklets. You can view the video tutorial for more details. 


Next adhere down to the bottom, as shown below. Here is a tip - to make sure they are even when you lay them down, adhere one of them down first, then place your ruler on the bottom edge of the one you adhered down and this will be your guide to make sure they are all laid down straight. 


Here is how the layout should look. Now you can decorate your layout using the beautiful flowers and other embellishments in the kit. 


Here is what I used to decorate my layout. I fussy cut out the beautiful butterflies and the pretty branches from the cut-a-part sheet. Next I added some flowers. I also added some of the tabs to the little flaps, love, life and one with a flower on it. You can definitely add a little fairy in here as well. 


Here is the finished layout. I just love how this turned out so pretty. 



I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial, remember I have the video tutorial for your convenience. I really enjoyed creating this Scrapbook Page Layout for you all using the new September Scrapbook Kit, you really get a ton of fun crafty stuff inside. 
 I hope you felt inspired to create this a layout or two using the New September Scrapbook Kit. 

Don't forget to post your project on our Facebook Group Page, link is down below.
 For more details you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Wishing you all a great day and Happy Crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment