Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

DIY Shiplap Farmhouse Pumpkin Decor

 Hello Crafty Peeps,

I hope y'all are having a great day. Today I am sharing a fun simple project you can make in an hour using the Clear Scraps Wood Shiplap Shape Pumpkin Large size, along with the 'hello Fall' stencil and Maple Leaf Shaker. I have the step by step down below and the video tutorial on my youtube channel. As always the links are down below for you just click on the link it take you directly to the store/product. 

Shaker Maple Leaf                                                 hello FALL Stencil





Lets begin with painting the pumpkin. I combined Distressed Paint antique linen along with some white paint. I used the antique linen with some paste and applied it on smoothing it out as I went around the pumpkin and then cam back in with white paint on top applying it on sporadically. 

For the stem part I painted it using Distressed Paint walnut stain. 


Next I placed down the 'hello FALL' stencil and used my Distressed Oxide ink vintage photo to ink up the words on the stencil. 


Here is what it looks like after stenciling. Looks so good, right? I love it.


Next using the Maple Leaf Shaker you will get 3 frames and the back of the shaker along with an acetate piece. 


Adhere the 2 of the frames together and place the acetate on top of the two frames you just adhered together. The other frame you can paint and you can either paint or paper the back of the maple leaf shaker. 


I painted my back shaker leaf and the frame that is placed on the top of the shaker. I used Stamperia Glamour Gel Dark Wood paint. Once it all dried I placed my shaker pieces inside and adhered the backing on. 


I found this fall bouquet in my stash with some raffia and tied it to the stem and adhered the flower on and the adhered the Maple Leaf Shaker on next to the stenciled 'hello FALL'. 


Here is the finished Farmhouse Pumpkin Decor. I tied the little bouquet around the top with Raffia and hot glued the flower. I just love how this turned out with the maple leaf shaker adhered to the hello FALL. 


I  hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial. This Farmhouse Pumpkin turned out so good, and I really like it cause it was so simple and quick to create. This shiplap pumpkin comes in a variety of sizes, plus you can find many other shiplap design shapes in the Clear Scraps Shop. 

Thanks for joining me today.
Happy Crafting my Friends, 

Join us one facebook and instagram for more inspiration. 

https://www.facebook.com/ClearScraps

https://www.instagram.com/clearscraps/


No comments:

Post a Comment