Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Pretty Pink Steampunk Tags

 Hi everyone, 

I am here today sharing these beautiful tags I created using this months August Card, Tag and More Kit from Tres Jolie. This kit is just filled with a lot of beautiful items you need to create lovely tags for any occasion. I have the link to the shop for you throughout this step by step tutorial and I have a video tutorial for you below as well. 


                                                                   Card, Tags and More



TAG 1

To start off I covered the tag with some pattern paper from the Card, Tag and more Kit, then trimmed around the tag. From my stash I added the top and bottom border using a canvas border from Prima Marketing that I inked. 
I decided to add the little metal rectangle piece over the little clock to have a small focal point. 

Next I added the large piece of flower ephemera along with a few ephemera cogs from the paper collection. I then adhered a small sentiment from the ephemera packet. I also added the metal corner piece upside down and placed one on top and one on the bottom. 

TAG 2

For the Tag 2 I took one of the pattern papers from the card kit and placed clear gesso around it, set aside to dry. Once dried I took the pink and amazon green paint couture paint along with the textured crust mixed together. Then I used the stencil from the July Mixed Media Kit, Vintage Floral Stencil, and placed over the paper and spread the mixture over the stencil, set aside to dry. 
I then added my gold border to the top and bottom, this is another canvas border from Prima Marketing I painted using the antique gold paint from Paint Couture. 

Next I added ephemera from the card kit and added a little sentiment on the bottom, it's little hard to see as it's white sentiment on a very light colored cardstock "You Are Great", the sentiment is found within the paper collection. I added the ephemera cogs and flowers around the the tag. 


For this part I used the art pebbles that were in July Mixed Media Kit along with the green pearl ex. I placed glue on the flat end and then dipped them into the pearl ex, set aside to dry. This will allow you to change the color the art pebbles, such a cool technique. 


Here is where I dipped the flat end of the art pebble into the pearl ex. You can also do this technique with paint.


After they art pebbles dry you can adhere onto the tag or card with your glue.


Here are both the tags done. I added some ribbons on top and adhered the clear art pebbles to the tag with the umbrella, and green art pebbles really added a nice color to the tag. I like that you can spruce up these art pebbles using different mediums. I really like how both tags turned out. They are so pretty. 

I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial, remember I have the video tutorial for your convenience above. I had a great time using this months August Card, Tag and More Kit to create this Pretty Pink Steampunk Tags and sharing the fun techniques with you. I hope you gained some inspiration from todays project and create something with this months Card, Tag and More Kit. 
We would Love to see your projects so Don't forget to post your project on our Facebook Group Page, link is down below.
 For more details you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Wishing you all a great day and Happy Crafting. 


Don’t forget to follow us on all our social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment