Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

New Acrylic Christmas Mem-Dex Dividers

Good Morning everyone, 

Today's project is so awesome a little messy but it is super fun using these new Acrylic Christmas Mem-Dex Dividers from Clear Scraps. I hope you like these as much as I did, so many ways you can decorate these. I have all the links down below for you. 

Holiday Mem-Dex Dividers

To start off I place the acrylic mitten in an embossing folder and emboss.


Next I painted the mitten red, set aside to dry. 

After drying I place some white flower soft on the end of the mitten. 


Next I used white gesso to paint on my snowflake. You can also use white paint. I placed a few coats on it and set aside to dry. 


Once dried I came back with some faux snow I made using instant snow I had in my stash. I place the glue all around the snowflake and then started adding the faux snow on top. 


This was a nit messy as you will see. I wanted to try to add some acrylic paint to the acrylic tree. So I added a few drops of green and red dots around the tree. 


I added a bit of rubbing alcohol around and used my little hand held blower to move the paint around. 
I just kept adding some paint on and spreading around and added some gold in there as well to give a little bit of lighter color. Once I got the look I wanted I set aside to let dry. 


Here are finished Acrylic Mem-Dex Cards all decorated. I just love how they turned out. Really festive and perfect to fit inside one of the New Mem Dex Card Holders you can get from the Clear Scraps Store. 


I  hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial sharing this amazing New Wooden House memry-dex box along with the New Harvest mem-dex dividers. I had so much fun decorating both of these items and definitely would love to try out other themes using this House Memry-Dex Box.
To check out these New products and more just click on the name of each product and it takes you directly to the item in the Clear Scraps Shop. 
Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Crafting my Friends, 

Join us one facebook and instagram for more inspiration. 

https://www.facebook.com/ClearScraps

https://www.instagram.com/clearscraps/


No comments:

Post a Comment