Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Fall House Mem-Dex Box with Harvest Mem-Dex Dividers

 Hi Everyone, 

It's Deb here today with a new project using one of the many New items from the Clear Scraps store. I'm sharing the House Memry-Dex Box Holder along with the Harvest Mem-Dex Dividers. I love how using this House Mem-Dex Box can be decorated for any theme you'd like. I have the links below and throughout the step-by-step tutorial. 

House Memry-Dex Box                                              Harvest Mem-Dex Dividers




                    


When you receive your House Mem-Dex Box you will have several pieces to put together. You can use wood glue or you can use a really good adhesive glue. Place the glue on the grooves and slide the other piece in. Do this for all the pieces. 


For the front of the house, I had this idea for the roof to create something like shingles so I took my scalloped punch and punched out a few strips. I started laying down the strips and I layered one underneath the one another. For the chimney I found some brick pattern paper, cut it out and adhered it down. 


For the back of the house I traced it on pattern paper and cut out and adhered it on with glue. 


Next I painted my fences brown and the bottom of the house brown as well. 


Next I adhered all the house parts together. I really like how this house turned out. 
Next we just need to decorate. 


Here is a photo of the dowels placed inside of the house for the mem-dex cards. 


Look at these New Mem-Dex Cards, these are the Harvest mem-dex cards, these are just fantastic. 
Here I started painting the truck. 


For both pumpkins from the Harvest Mem-Dex Dividers I rubbed the orange embellishment mousse from Nuvo on the front and back. 


Next I took a pencil and drew lines down the pumpkins to add more shape to them. Then I took an orange gelato and created the lines a bit darker to give more definition. I filled in the stems with green Nuvo drops. 

Once everything was dry I added on my stickers from the Fall paper collection I was using. 


Here is the right side of the House and how I decorated it 


I placed a small banner on both sides of the house stringing it across each of the gates.
I added some small flowers and other items from my stash. 


Here is the front of the House and I hung a little wreath on the roof along with a "Hello Fall" sentiment. I just love how everything looked once I was done decorating it all. Decorating this house and the mem-dex cards definitely made me in a Fall mood. 



I  hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial sharing this amazing New Wooden House memry-dex box along with the New Harvest mem-dex dividers. I had so much fun decorating both of these items and definitely would love to try out other themes using this House Memry-Dex Box.
To check out these New products and more just click on the name of each product and it takes you directly to the item in the Clear Scraps Shop. 
Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Crafting my Friends, 

No comments:

Post a Comment