Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Grow with Love & Hearts MemDex Cards

 Hello everyone, 

Today I have the beautiful chipboard Heart Chip Dividers that come in a 3 pack. These are so cute and so versatile you can use them for any them not just Valentine's Day. I created mine to go with spring as that is one of the themes we are working with this month for Clear Scraps. Let's get started decorating these fun memdex card dividers. Down below I have the photo and link for your convenience so you check these out at the shop. 

Heart Chip Dividers 3 Pack                                                  5x9 flowering layering stencil


                

For the first mem-dex card I painted it yellow. I did add 2 coats of paint, let dry thoroughly before decorating. 



 Next I took the 5x9 flower stencil and added some white flowers. Set aside to dry. 



Once dried I adhered paper to the back of the mem-dex card and edged each flower with nuvo drops in different colors. 



 After the nuvo drops dried I placed on some the embellishments from the Graphic 45 paper collection I used. I think this turned out so cute. 

Next on to the #2 mem-dex card. 
I traced the mem-dex with the three hearts on top of it. I just traced the bottom of the mem-dex card not the hearts. Cut out once done tracing. 
 

Adhere the paper on to the front and once cover on to the back of your card. 


Next I painted the heart on top white and added my sentiments from the paper collection.


Here is the finished mem-dex card. I went around the hearts with purple stickels. I went ahead and used some foam tape to pop up flowers. This mem-dex card turned out so pretty. 


#3 mem dex card
This next one is so easy to decorate. Trace the heart on to a pattern paper and cut out, adhere the cover you just tranced on to the front and cut out another heart to adhere on the back. 
Once you are done adhering the covers decorate as you wish. I used Graphic 45 Grow with Love paper. 

Here are all three together. I think these all turned out so pretty. I just love that you can either keep these for a future swap or send on to a crafty friend. 
These little mem-dex card are so adorable. I like that at the shop you have various shapes and sizes to choose from when creating a crafting project. d
Thanks so much for joining me I have the links to both of the items I used in today's step by step tutorial above and throughout the page. 
I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting
  



No comments:

Post a Comment