Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Bee Happy In Pink

Good Morning everyone,

Today I have two fun projects using the May 2024 Card, Tag and More Kit. I share how to use the Flower Metal Dies and we use the honey comb chipboard along with the stamp set and papers you receive in your kit. I hope you enjoy today's step by step tutorial along with further details from the video tutorial (down below). I also hope these projects give you some inspiration on how to use all the fun items in the Kit.


     Card, Tag and More Kit


MemDex Card -
I used a metal die from my stash to cut chipboard for the memdex card. Next I cut out two pieces of the pattern paper from the Card Kit and adhered one on the front and one on the back.

For the honey comb I decided to used a sparkly pink glitter to cover the honey comb. 
I used glue all over the top of the honey comb sprinkled glitter and let dry. 


Here are the flowers I made using that cute flower builder metal die that comes in the Card Making Kit. I just love these little flower, they are so dainty and pretty. Down below you can see I added the small little buds to the ends of the tiny green leaf ones and how I added the small scalloped piece to the center/top of the flower that petals are downwards. The other flowers I layered on top of one another. Next I just adhered the back of each green stem to the back of the flowers and let dry. 



Next I adhered the honey comb to the top right side of the memdex card and started adding my leaves and flowers. For a 3D look I added foam tape to the back of the my flowers. 


Here is the finished Bee Pink MemDex Card. 

Small Easel Card -

For this small easel card I cut my light green paper 3 7/8 x 8 inches.


Fold in half and then fold the top flap in half this is the start of the easel card. 


Next I cut all my layers. The dark pink is the base, the cream (which is actually a lt. yellow glitter paper) is adhered on top of the dark pink paper and bottom pattern paper is adhered to the light cream colored paper that is 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 inches. 
You will need 3 of the 1 7/8 x 3 3/4 inch pieces two that are for the inside and one for the 1/2 fold on the back of the front base.


Adhere the square pieces together. 


Place glue on the bottom half of the folded front. 


Adhere the square base down. 


Next cut the pieces to cover in the inside of the card. 


Next I used the stamp set that is in the Card Kit. Stamped "Thank you" on the die cut banner from my stash. 


Here is the card finished along with placing the flowers from the flower builder die set. 

 I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial. For more details you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Wishing you all a great day and Happy Crafting. 



May Scrapbook kit - https://tresjoliekits.com/collections/scrapbook-kits/products/scrapbook-kits-2024 Card Making Kit - https://tresjoliekits.com/collections/card-kit/products/cards-tags-and-more-kit?variant=43490491039930 Mixed Media Kit - https://tresjoliekits.com/collections/mixed-media/products/mixed-media-kit-2024?variant=43490486812858

No comments:

Post a Comment