Followers

Monday, April 29, 2024

Wooden Spring Wand & Bird House

 Good Morning all, 

Today's project is a easy fun and fast home decor piece I hope you all like it as much as I had fun creating it using the Wood Shiplap Birdhouse along with the Spring Flower Shape Word. I have the links for both of these down below with the photo. 

           Wood Shiplap Birdhouse                                   Word n Shape Spring Flower 

         


We will begin with the Word n Shape Spring Flower. Trace the flower on patter paper, then cut out and adhere to both side of the flower. You can paint the wooden flower if you'd like.  


Here is the front of my wooden flower papered. 



Next for the word "Spring" I used some seafoam stencil butter to cover the front of my word I let dry and then added a few more coats. Once it was dried I added some glacier paste or glitter paste to add some sparkle.


Next adhere the word to the top of the flower and adhere a little wooden dowel.



For the bird house I first painted it yellow and painted the roof portion a lime green. I then came in with a stencil from my stash and some oxide inks mustard seen, saltwater taffy, tumble glass, and kitsch flamingo and went around the bird house using these colors sporadically.


Here is a close up of the bird house all finished. 


I did add some lace to the outline of the roof. This turned out so colorful I love it. Next adhere just about 1 inch from the bottom to the little holder you may be using. You may have to use hot glue. 


Next add in your flowers. I went ahead and added some spring flowers I had in my stash. 
And that is it, we're done. Super fast easy home decor for Spring. 


This is so easy and I like that you can change the flowers out if you want to and add in a bird, easter eggs or any other spring items you'd like to decorate with for Spring. 


I know this was a short step by step tutorial but this was so fun and easy to do and I love projects that are easy and turn out beautifully for a lovely home decoration. 
Thanks so much for joining me I have the links to both of the items I used in today's step by step tutorial, Wood Shiplap Birdhouse  and Word n Shape Spring Flower .

I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting
  








No comments:

Post a Comment