Followers

Monday, April 22, 2024

3D Happy Birthday Strawberry Shaker Tag

 Hi everybody,

Welcome back to another fun project using Clear Scraps 3D Strawberry Shaker Tag along with the Chipboard "Birthday" sentiments. This project is a fun fast one that I created using the 3D Strawberry Shaker Tag as a fun embellishment on a gift bag. Down below I have the supplies we used with the links listed above the product. 

3D Strawberry Tag                                         Chipboard Birthday Sentiment

                        


To start off with this 3D Strawberry Shaker Tag you will get 2 acetate pieces and 4 frames.
You can place any way you'd like on the tag. 


To start I usually place one acetate one the back with one frame. I adhere two of the frames together and then adhere the acetate on top. This leaves one frame that will be adhered to the top of the acetate piece. 

Here I am adhering the acetate piece and frame to the back of the tag. 

 
Next trace the tag on a piece of pattern paper. Place the pattern paper on the tag, then place one of your strawberry frames on top and trace on the inside of the strawberry. 


Next you can check to make sure the paper fits around the strawberry and cut any excess away. 
Then adhere the pattern paper to the tag. 



Next I glittered the top strawberry shaker frame that is adhered to the acetate and frames we adhered together earlier. 


Add in the shaker bits to the inside of the strawberry and then adhere the top. Make sure to burnish in really well so your shaker pieces don't fall out. Now you can decorate any way you'd like. 



Next I had used the word happy from my stash and glittered the chipboard sentiment "Birthday".
 I think this turned out so pretty. I really like how the red glitter brightens up the chipboard sentiment and strawberry. 


Next I adhered the tag to a gift bag and added in the little strawberry shortcake girl to my tag. 
I think this 3D Shaker Strawberry Tag is so great for my granddaughters birthday. 


Today's project was so fun and quick such a great way to embellishment card or gift bag for any occasion. I hope you enjoyed the step by step tutorial and got some inspiration to try out these fun 3D tags from Clear Scraps. I really enjoy them. I have the links for you throughout the post for you. 

Have a great day and Happy Crafting, 


No comments:

Post a Comment