Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Tiny Memories Mini Album

 Hello everyone,

Today I'm sharing a pretty little Mini Album created with April's Card, Tag and More Kit. This kit is just full of fun things to create with and the paper and ephemera are just perfect for any occasion you are creating for.  Below I have a link and photo of the April kit. 

Here is the video with more details on how I created this cute little mini album. 


April Card, Tag, and More Kit


 Let get started. 

I started with placing the Shaker Shimmers on the canvas resist. I sprinkled the shimmers all over the canvas and wet with water and spread with a paint brush. After I was done I set aside to dry. 


Once the canvas dried I placed the mini album on top and measured and marked with a pencil.


Next cut the canvas on the line you just marked. 


Place adhesive on the spine of the mini album and as shown below. You can also watch the video for more details. 


Next place the canvas on and burnish down, you may need to add additional adhesive to the side flaps or glue.  Next use a hole punch to punch a hole in the center so we can add our charms.


I used ribbon from my stash to tie the charms on. I just looped the ribbon through the hole. I did on some light pink seam binding to the top tied in a knot. 

 
Next I cut the pattern papers  4 1/8 x 4 1/8 inches for all the pages. 
The inside cover I did cut around the flowers with an xacto knife to create a little tuck spot. I used the same paper pattern for the back inside cover as well.  


This next process I used one of the pink wooden plank pattern papers and where the lines are I cut straight down the line with an xacto knife to create a little pocket. 


Add adhesive around the back edges of the paper and adhere down. 


The next think I did was I added a few of the plastic photo inserts that came in the kit and placed them on a few pages and decorated around them with the ephemera. 


Here is a pocket a created using scraps. I placed one down on the top portion of the page and took another different pattern paper, scrap, and added glue to the edges - left, right, and bottom and adhere down. Then you can place little tags or photo mats inside. I added some flowers I fussy cut from the paper collection as a border. 


Here are few photos of the finished pages inside. 



Here is the finished book. I decorated the front cover with chipboard teacups from the kit. I painted them and added glossy accents to the handles. I did trace the middle cup and cut out pattern paper out and adhered on top of the cup. I added some of the paper flowers I fussy cut from the collection and placed some flowing out from the cup and some around the bottom and sides of the stacked tea cups. I then added some 'say it with crystals' from the kit, 



 I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial. For more details you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Wishing you all a great day and Happy Crafting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment