Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Adventure Is Waiting Canvas

 Good Moring everyone, 

So good to be here with y'all again. Today I have a really fun and quick project for you using the March 2024 Mixed Media Kit from Tres Jolie. This canvas was so quick to create and so fun. I love using the mixed media kit along with other items from the Card, Tag and More Kit and Scrapbooking Kit. I know you are going to love this fun quick project. 


As always I have a step by step tutorial for you sharing the video process along with some photos below for your convenience. 


Here is what I used to create this canvas

Mixed Media Kit                                          Card, Tag and More Kit    used frame                                                      
      







                                                                       Scrapbooking Kit used chipboard key, the natural flowers, and cloches









To start I used the Stamperia Glamour Gel first. Just brushing it on over the canvas. Next I took the TCW Seafoam Stencil Butter along with the Creative Expressions Slimline Stencil from the February Mixed Media Kit and applied the butter in different areas of the canvas. 


Make sure the stencil butter is dry as it will smear, just a tip as mine smeared a bit. Next I applied the LindysGang Magical bayou boogie gold around the canvas and wiping it around. Set aside to dry 


I cut out the one of the clocks from the rice paper and adhered to chipboard circle to place inside the pocket watch. 


I then cut another clock from the rice paper and adhered on top of the previous clock and placed the clock inside. 


For this part use the chipboard frame from the Card, Tag and More Kit and place glue to the oval which is the center of the frame. Then place behind the lady and burnish down. 


Grab the frame and place over the oval until it fits.


Next turn over and add a bit of water to a towel and rub some water around the rice paper and tear off. 


Take the frame off and add glue to the inside center of the frame and place frame back on the oval piece. This will keep the frame on the rice paper. 


Next I took the Glamour Gel and brushed over the frame and key. 


I used the Magical bayou boogie gold powder put some down and added a bit of water, just a drop of two as you want it little dark. I then brushed on the frame in certain areas and some over the image to create a rust look on the edges. I did the same with the chipboard key from the scrapbook kit. 


I added everything together on the canvas. I did back up the words with chipboard, you can view the video tutorial as it will show all whole process from beginning to end. 


Thank you all for joining me today I hope you liked today's mixed media project. It was so fun to create this canvas and play around with the items inside this Mixed Media Kit. 
I have links throughout the post here and above showing the kits. 
Have a great day and Happy Crafting. 










No comments:

Post a Comment