Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thoughts of You Card Mini Album

 Good Day Everyone, 

Today I am sharing this beautiful little mini album I created using the March Tres Jolie Card, Tags and More Kit. This is a quick little mini album that can a few photos or snapshots of any special occasion, fantastic as a little brag book for holding those special photos. 

Here is the video tutorial that also gives a step by step with more details. 


I used the  March Tres Jolie Card, Tags and More Kit and March Scrapbook Kit from Tres Jolie

  

To get started on this we need to fold all the cards from the Card Kit and place adhesive on the back of each one except the last card. 

I added glue on top of the double back tape and then grab the next card and adhere the front of the card to the adhesive side. Make sure to burnish down each time you adhere your card. 

Here is a photo of 3 of the cards adhered together. 

Next place a ribbon or seam binding around the mini album as this will be your closure. And cut you mats for the inside of the mini album. I cut mine at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches. 

Here is a photo of the inside after all the cards are adhered and I placed one of the mats down. 


For a couple of the mats I decided to cut the inside with an xacto knife to create a little pocket. 


Next place the adhesive around the edges of the mat and add adhesive to the back of the wooden panel side only.


Next place down on your page. 


For this mat I used my xacto knife to cut around the flowers to create a nice little pocket. This turned out so pretty. Just follow the same instructions. Place your adhesive around the edges of the backside of the mat and add adhesive to the upper right hand side. (see video tutorial for more details)


Here is the finished page. 


Here are a few photos of the mini album after I finished decorating the inside. 






I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial you can always see more details on the video tutorial just go back to the top and click on the video. I do have links throughout the tutorial for you so you can head to Tres Jolie to check out all these beautiful Card, Tag and More Kits, Scrapbooking Kits, and Mixed Media Kit in the store. 
Thanks so much for joining me. Have a great day and Happy Crafting. 









     


No comments:

Post a Comment