Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Winter Landscrap card

Hi everyone

I hope you had a great Holiday Season. 
Here at the Adams household all was busy and time went by so fast it seems its a blur. lol
Of course, Christmas with the grandkids was fun and so crazy, opening presents oohing and awwwing over everything. Now holidays have past it's time to get back to a schedule and start the new year off. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year Celebration and I wish you all the best a Happy and Healthy New Year. 

To start of the new year we at International Art & Soul have a new challenge #99 - Landscapes. Come join us for this fun challenge and see what the other team member created. 

For my card I created a wintery scene using some papers from Stamperia, Blue Land. This paper is just beautiful and with the silver glitter paper it really added a lovely touch. I used TH idea-ology white cotton flowers and then added a bit of blue chalk on some them. I really like how they turned out. The wreath die I used is from InLoveArtShop, it's absolutely beautiful. 

Supplies I used:

TH Idea-ology - bouquet (white cotton flower)

Recollections- Silver glitter paper

Stamperia - Blue Land paper collection

InLoveArtRound Leaf Branches Wreath Dies

Challenges entered:

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #131 - AG

Cut It Up: Challenge 216 - Winter

Gem of A Craft Challenge: Wk 1 AG card making & crafts

Crafter's Castle: January 2021 Challenge #37 AG

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you join us, you definitely will find some fun and fantastic inspiration from the teamies. 

Have a great day and Happy New Years. 

~Deb





10 comments:

  1. I love the way your scene is framed with that wonderful wreath, it all looks great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the frame with the added flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Debbie, this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Winter challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you managed to incorporate flowers into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, that's exquisite. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Cut it Up for our Winter challenge, and Happy New Year!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card - I love the image.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete