Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2021

That Winter Feeling

 Hi everyone,

I hope you all are staying safe, warm and healthy no matter where you are.  : D

I have another Wintery type of card for you and it's created with Stamperia Blue Land. I couldn't help it, lol, this paper is just so pretty.  I love the images of the little stickers I used for the card and they match the paper so well. The white deer on the tag so pretty, as it walks through the woods on a snowy day. The 3 circles are so full of wintery bliss with the night sky in one as the white horse runs through the snowy night sky, the second has glistening snowflakes falling and the last one has such a wonderful sparkle to catch the eye. 

Over at International Art & Soul we have a new challenge up and it's "Winter",  This is our Challenge 100 Winter theme. I hope you can join us. 

Most of everything to create this card I had in my stash. Supplies I used -

Stamperia paper collection - Blue Land

Recollection - silver glitter paper

Really Reasonable Ribbons - white ribbon (I don't remember the name)

InLoveArtShop - Merry Christmas Stickers pack 46 - https://bit.ly/3lZGm6e



Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. An elegant card and the tag hanging from the white ribbon is beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design, very elegant, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete