Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Hearts With Love Slimline Card

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and having a great Sunday. Today's card is themed Hearts, so naturally I created a Valentine's Day card. I was given this KS Crafts slimline Die "With Love" as Happy Mail during Christmas time from my crafty friend Kimmy Murray.  I really think all the tiny hearts are so cute. lol  I also like the word dies that come with it. 

I created the card as an easel card so it has 3 panels and folds up nicely. The second photo below shows you how it folds out and then you set the top portion on the bottom panel, see the 1st photo. 

For this card I used my scraps from Simple Stories paper "Kissing Booth" I had a few sheets left and some chipboard ephemera and die cuts so I used those to embellish the from and bottom panel. Along with some silver glitter paper from Recollections. 

This card is for the International Art & Soul Challenge 101- Hearts. 

Challenges entered:

Crafty Creations Challenge: January Ch. #417 - AG

Gem of A Craft Challenge: Ch. 3 Card Making Challenge - AG

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog: Ch. #141 - AG

Come on over to Intaas blog to join the Hearts Challenge & check out what my teamies created. I hope you get to join us. 

Take Care and Happy Crafting, 

Debbie 💖




2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Debbie. I've been thinking of you. Take care. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are so sweet Hazel. I think of you often as well. Hugs my sweet friend.

      Delete