Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Off To Dinner, Inaas Challenge #102

Good Morning!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  What are you doing today? Are you going out on a date? Having a nice dinner with loved ones? or Stay in for a little celebration?  Hubby & I decided to treat ourselves to go out for an early Lunch/Dinner.  I am really excited as we have not been out to dinner in a while but I think the weather may be bad here in Texas as I am sure where ever you like its been freezing cold as well. 

Since we are on talking about going out to dinner for Valentine's celebration over at International Art & Soul we are having our Inaas Challenge #102 - Off To Dinner hosted by Hazel our sweet design team member. What a fantastic them right?? I have to admit at first I didn't know what to do, but after looking over my stamps, it was super fun to decide what direction to go in. I went with a classic having wine at  dinner. But there are so many stamps you could use, tea stamps, recipe stamps, save the date, invitation to dinner stamps, all dressed up and the list can on. So I hope some of suggestions give
you some inspiration to join us for this fun theme.  CLick on the link here to join us Inaas - Ch. #102 Off To Dinner

Here is my card creation - 

For this card I used the stamp set by Repeat Impressions but I don't remember the name of the stamp set. I used 2 different paper pads as they went so well together, they are just was so pretty I couldn't resist. The fist one is one from Michael's Craft Store - Dark Florals by Craft Smith (Hot Buy) and the other one is Blue Fern paper - Timeless. I used black cs as my base. 


Challenges entered:




Thanks for joining me today,
Stay Warm & Stay Safe
~Debbie ❤







8 comments:

  1. These papers look so good together. When I first looked at this, I thought it was framed, it has such a 3-D look. I can't believe it is a card! It is so lovely & elegant.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. The papers go so well together. I love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very classy take on my chosen theme - anyone having these drinks is definitely going off to dinner. I agree with both comments above, the papers are super. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and the sentiment made me smile :) Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I hope you had a lovely Valentines. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card, you are our winner this month at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Please use the contact details on the blog.
    Congratulation
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete