Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2020

It's A Pink Christmas

 Hi Y'all,

Well this week has just flown by, actually I think the month of November is flying by. Seriously, it just seamed like we were at the beginning of November or Fall and now we are turning into Winer and Christmas. I can't say that I am sad as 2020 is nearing the end. I hope you all are staying healthy and safe and full of love and happiness. 

Today I am inviting you to join us for the Ch. 97 Let's See Lots of Pink in December challenge at International Art & Soul. 

Here is my Christmas card all in Pink -

I used Prima Marketing Sugar Cookie along with some pink washi tape and Prima Marketing chipboard & Flowers that goes along with the paper collection. To create the oval I used my Oval Punch. 

I also used some Glitter Glass from ReneaBouquet sprinkled on top of the flower. I created a bow with some bow using a metal die. 

I used Merry stamp from Stamps of Life, Stephanie Barnard stamp Stockings4Christmas. and the inside stamp is from clear stamps mix & match Christmas sentiments by KaiserCraft. 



Challenges entered:

Try Stampin'On Tuesday: Ch. 484, sketch Challenge 


ChristmasCardsAllYearRound: November Challenge Family and Friends

Crafty Catz: # Crafty Catz 528 AG with option of Christmas

I hope you all get a chance to head over to visit the team members and what they all created. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

~Deb

8 comments:

  1. A very subtle and gentle pink on this super card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely and elegant. I love the soft colors.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Debbie, I love all the pretty elements you've pulled together for it! Super sweet take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love non-traditional holiday cards, and yours is really pretty, Debbie! It reminds me of cards that were exchanged back in the late 1800's. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty! I love that paper!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR for our November challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and super sweet Christmas card, Deb! Love the soft colors too. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete