Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2020

So Thankful Pumpkin Shaker

 Hello,

I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy.  Today I have a super cute little shaker card I created using Pumpkin Shaker Chipboard set. To create this little card I took the pumpkin piece traced on a folded card base, cut out the traced cardstock. I painted the pumpkin chipboard pieces using Distress paint spiced marmalade. Then I just added in my sequins and little glitter bits inside as well a sentiment I cut out from Pumpkin Spice paper pad by Recollections. 

Come on over to the International Art & Soul Blog for Challenge #96 Gratitude. There is lots of inspiration from the team members. 




Inside the card I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink 

stamps are from Unity ...today, I am Thankful sentiment kit

Challenges entered -

The Paper Funday Challenges: November 2020 - Ch. #23 AG with opt. twist Give Thanks/Thankful/Gateful

CardzTV: 2020/11/cardztv - AG Challenge #127 

The Card Concept: Ch. #143 - Give Thanks

Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge #179 - Give Thanks, Thanksgiving, Thank You, Gratitude

Well I hope you get to join in the fun. Have a great day and Happy Crafting. 

Hugs, 

~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment