Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Happy Halloween with Retro Bows

 Hi all,

Sorry I am a little late posting my project for the new challenge at International Art & Soul

I was on a mini vacation with hubby and planned to have this post done before we returned but had to cut it short due to my father in-law not doing very well. So right now we are with family and will be here for a while. 

Our new challenge theme is - Halloween, so please join us and show us your fun and creative Halloween projects. 

For my project I created a few Halloween Bows with Retro Halloween Digital Paper. The digital paper is from (Click names to connect to store) Taylorcardmade4u, 9 Retro Digital Images &  Halloween Retro set 2 both of these are so awesome if you like the vintage Halloween images from the past. I also used some bag topper metal dies and Bow metal dies to create the bows, both of these dies are so easy to use. 

In creating these bows I used an old Halloween paper from Authentique for the bag toppers, bows and the background paper of the bows.  I decreased the size of Retro Halloween images so I could place them in the middle of each bow and fussy cut them. I them used glossy accents on top of each image to make it shiny. These were a give away prize for one lucky winner from my Halloween YouTube Hop I participated in a few weeks ago.


Challenges Entered:

Products Used:

Esculpido Bag Handle Dies 







6pcs/packs Bow metal cutting dies





Thank you for joining me today. I hope you get a chance to play along with for our fun Halloween Challenge at International Art & Soul. 

Happy Crafting
~Deb 


5 comments:

  1. Those are really neat, each one is so fun and I love that retro look to them! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable my sweet friend. I am so sorry to hear that your father in law is poorly.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute bows packed in lovely treat bags!

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete