Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Pastelloween Candle & Candle Holder

 Hi,

Yep, it's my second post. (LOL)   I wanted to share Day 2 of the Pastelloween Collab with Scrappassion01.  

For today's project I used a technique that requires some tissue paper, inks, heat gun, and a candle.  The ink I used is DewDrop Brilliance inks. They work wonderfully but you do have to be careful because they smear a bit as they are a pigment ink. 

Here is photo and down below I have the link with video of the short tutorial I created for you. 



I just love how it turned out and the candle holder I found at a garage sale for .50 cents. 😊  
Here is the link and video tutorial
https://youtu.be/-UhS7F17gX0
I hope you enjoy the video and I hope you join in the fun. 

Challenges entered:





3 comments:

  1. I saw this on a challenge and had to come and get a closer look! This is so cool! Thank you so much for the tutorial too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular and so creative. Pastels for Halloween look great. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete