Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Pastelloween SPOOKY Banner

 Hi everyone, 

I am a bit behind posting some photos of a Pastelloween Collab I am participating in on YouTube. 

The hostess is Scrappassion01, she had invited me to take part. There are 15 of us participating all together. Down below I will list the links for you so if you want to see all the amazing creations you can stop by and leave some love. 

For this Pastelloween Collab my goal is to buy as little as possible and really try to use items I already have in my stash.  For the first day I created a cute Pastelloween Banner using my  I didn't have any Pastelloween paper but I was lucky to find some that was a digital paper on Etsy. I bought the pack and printed out my printer. I also wanted to large letters and didn't have any so I bought a 4 from Walmart they are a nice size and very heavy. They were perfect for the banner, all the rest of the items I already had, skulls, wooden spider web, extra papers and eyelets and purple twine.


I hope you enjoy the video and come join us because there are prizes to win too. 

Here is the link to the Video and short Tutorial for you viewing. 

https://youtu.be/JP-vhQdClWA


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I am doing the same thing, I am trying to only use things that are already in my stash.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete