Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Toadily Happy Birthday

 Hi there, 

Today over at International Art & Soul our new challenge #91 is  include an animal in your project. For this cute card I used a past stamp set by Penny Black - Toadily, isn't it so cute. I've had it in my stash forever and was so happy I finally got to use it. 

For the background I used my momento inks and just blended them and used my colored pencils to color my little frog and then blended momento angel pink ink onto his belly. The flower I used a white gel pen to color in the flower. I used a balloon die and backed it with pink glitter paper and used a variety of stamps together for my sentiment. 


Challenges entered:
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: 258 AG - Add A Sentiment
The House That Stamps Built - AG Challenge - A2620

Come join the teamies and see the inspiring projects they created. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Deb

7 comments:

  1. A really cute little toad and I love your balloon with the heart cut outs. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I love the sparkly balloon, very cool.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frog is so sweet and your colouring is awesome. And I'm a bit of a fan of balloons so I love that too. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Great image and fun papers to go along with it!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fun creative card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge (and Aud Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable card. Love the sentiment.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    AUD Sentiments
    this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    hugs
    Debbie– DT AUD Sentiments
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete