Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Let's Have Tea

Hi all, 

I know it's been a while since I've been on here. Life happens, right? I am glad to be back posting away. lol
Today I would like to share my design team project for the new challenge at International Art & Soul, the challenge is "Tea Party"
I created this little cute paper tea cup using a paper template I printed out and cut out which will hold little tea bags inside. I also placed a little journaling card behind the bags so I can write a little note to my friend, whom I am sending this tea cup. 
I hope you all like it.
To create this cute tea cup I used Graphic 45 Botanical Tea
papers, chipboard and lace, and a few pink roses. 

Here is the template if you would like you can print it out. 
The dotted lines are where you score, fold in the little
tabs and glue them to the sides of your cup. 

challenges entered:

I hope you like the tea cup and it gives you some inspiration. Please take a look at the rest of my teamies projects they created at (click here) Intaas challenge #89 Tea Party. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.
~Deb 😉


5 comments:

  1. So lovely and elegant my friend.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning project. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog July Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful project with a lovely vintage quality about it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous! Love your tea cup and I'm sure your friend will love receiving it.

    ReplyDelete