Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Farmer's Market Easy Folio

Good Morning all, 

I have been invited to be a Guest Designer for Taylormadecards4u.  I will have the link below so you can visit her shop to take a look at these cute digital papers and her vintage ephemera she creates. 

I created this cute little vintage Farmers' Market folio with her Down on the Farm Digital Kit. These papers were so fun to create with, the little file folders in the kit have multiple uses. 
I have a few photos here for you to look at but please view the video as it gives you a lot more details on how this Farmers' Market Folio can hold recipes and photos. 




Challenges I joined:


Thank you for joining me. 

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous project, beautifully designed. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete