Followers

Monday, March 2, 2020

Papered Canvas with Photo

Hi all,

Over at International Art & Soul we have a new challenge up for you to join. Yep, this one is fun and definitely lets your imagination run wild. This Challenge #78 Use A Photo, which means you can use any photo you'd like in you project.
I am so excited to share with y'all a canvas that I papered with some pretty design paper along with some of the stickers and used some pretty little flowers and added a photo of my grandkids. I just love this photo cause they look so happy and the photo was taken on Thanksgiving when all my girls were able to be together to celebrate. I feel so blessed and such love for them all.
I will be hanging this on my wall for sure.

I really can't remember the name of the paper but you an use any paper to design on this on a canvas of any size.


Challenges Entered:

I hope you enjoy the new International Art & Soul Ch. #78 Use A Photo, and check out what the rest of the teamies created. 
Thanks and Have Fun!!
Deb😊

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, and such lovely photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo and layout..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft". The layout is great and such a great photo. Good Luck!
    Georgia DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, love your design and cute kiddos! Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge #44! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete