Followers

Monday, March 16, 2020

Turning Green

Hi all,
Hope you are doing well. With the Covid virus upon us and everyone in a slump let's do some crafty projects to keep our spirits up. Over at International Art & Soul we are seeing "Green", LOL The intaas -  #79 challenge theme is "Use Green As Your Main Color" especially with Spring right around the corner and St. Patrick's Day coming along too.
Green is one of my favorite colors, however I don't use it very much in crafting. This challenge did take me over to pinterest to gain some inspiration.

I decided to create a card using my distress ink Peeled Paint, and I used a stamp I've had in my stash for a few years and never used. I know right, shame on me. hahhaaha
The stamp is from , I used versa mark and clear embossing powder and then inked around the image creating a light center and then going light again on the way out. After I did the inking I also used my stampendous  Fran-tage embossing powders around to give a little bit of glitter to the image. I used TH Industrious stickers, the corner pieces on the card and then used my green ribbon for my bow and backed it up with green cardstock from BoBunny, along with some black 'Thinking of you" stickers I had in my stash. Super easy peasy card took less than 10 minutes to create.



Challenges entered:
Crafter's Castle: March Challenge #27 - AG
Love To Scrap Challenge: Ch. #131 - AG
The Creative Crafters: Challenge #26 - AG

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you get to stop by and check out the rest of the inspiration over International Art & Soul Challenge Blog - intaas -  #79 challenge theme is "Use Green As Your Main Color"
Have a great and wonderful Day
Happy Crafting! 😍




6 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely and elegant!

    Be Safe!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card; love the green!

    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap; hope you'll join us again next month.
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peeled paint color and seeing this card it makes me want to get mine out and play!!!! such an awesome technique!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Tantalaya “craftwithte”
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green and this is super gorgeous, Debbie! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete