Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Pretty Bird Card

Hi everyone,

I am so happy that I am able to take part in this new challenge at International Art & Soul Ch. #77 - Sketch Challenge. For this Challenge you have to follow the sketch, which is below.

This is sketch is so pretty. So when I saw this I knew exactly which paper I wanted to use. 
For my card I used Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms paper, I just love these little blue birds. I am so ready for Spring. :D  
To create the larger flower I used Birds & Blooms stamp and die with pink prills in the middle and shaped with my stylus. For the little flowers I used stamps and dies from Wildwood Cottage Collection, however I embossed the with white embossing powder first and then added rose red momento ink on top of the flower and added the pink pearl in the middle. The foliage is stamped on the green design paper and cut using the dies. 

Challenges entered:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you get to join us for this fun sketch challenge. 

8 comments:

  1. The papers you used are beautiful and the flowers you made are gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful paper Debbie and they couldn't be more perfect for this challenge and I just love your hand made flowers, they are gorgeous :) :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and design, lovely image and such fabulous papers. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Calendar this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Heartfelt Creations. Your card is so beautiful and I love your flowers. I'm still learning how to put them together. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!

    Thank you so much for joining in with us at The Crafty Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘gemstones/pearls’ theme … Great sketch too. Your card will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the papers and the colours. Thanks for entering it at Crafty Friends and hope to see you next time. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card! Love the bird! Thank you for entering the challenge at the Crafter's Castle! ~Tracy DT Member

    ReplyDelete