Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Quick 'N Easy Fall Banner


Hi there,

I wanted to share with you all a Fall Banner I created for a swap I participated in on a Facebook Group. 
For this Banner I used everything in my stash, which was awesome. I love when I have everything I need at my fingertips and don't have to go out to the craft store. lol  

For my banner inspiration I went to Pinterest, that's my number one place to get inspiration. I had seen this lady who did an Acorn Banner that was sewn together with fabric, it was so pretty. Of course she had fabric leaves and all. So to get the shape of the acorn I did a search in Pinterest for Acorn Patterns. I drew it on copy paper, then cut it out and traced onto chipboard. From there I did several copies of them on chipboard and my pattern papers. 

I also did a YouTube video if you are interested in viewing. This fun banner not just for Fall but you could create on for Christmas. 
https://youtu.be/hzXhMWfSNU8



Here are the photos of the Fall Banner:






I entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired by my Fall Banner. 
Wishing you and family a wonderful Thanksgiving.



2 comments: