Followers

Monday, July 22, 2019

Monochromatic in Winter

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Today I am sharing a cute little card I created for our Challenge at International Art & Soul themed - #63 Monochromatic. I thought it turned out pretty cute.

I used my blue gelato's for the background to get a nice monochromatic look to the night sky. I used Inky Antics Polar Bear Pals stamp set. For the stars I used an old Stamp'n Up stamp from my stash.
After the gelato background dried I then, stamped and heat embossed my bears in black embossing powder. I painted in moon with antique linen distress paint to give it a night moon look. I used versa mark to stamp my stars around and used heat n stick powder then added my glitter. I also used Fran-tage by Stampendous, using the Shabby blue (I love Fran-tage) to give it an little glimmer of falling snow around the bears.  For my bears I painted them in with white paint and then added white flock on top of them. I didn't place a sentiment on the front as I am not sure if it's going to be a Christmas card or just a thinking of you card. Either way I think it came out nice. Wish you could touch the bears cause they are so furry. lol
I hope you all like the card.

This photo shows the white flock on the bears a little better. 
Challenges entered:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Challenge #110 - AG
A Perfect Time to Stamp for July #7, 2019 - AG
A Bit More Time To Craft: Challenge #96 AG
Get Creative Challenges: Ch. #82 - AG w/opt Twist Monochromatic

Thank you all for stopping by and please hop on over to the challenge to view what my teamies have created, as well as all the wonderful entries. Our Challenge at International Art & Soul themed - #63 Monochromatic.

Keep On Crafting!
Deb~ 😊










5 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, this card is adorable, you painted a lovely scene for those cute bears! Love the textures and the fluffy fur :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice. You are so sweet. So happy you stopped by. :D

      Delete
  2. Darling winter scene! The bears are the cutest things ever! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene and perfect for a holiday card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful wintry scene. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete