Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2019

OOOO, Halloween Treat Boxes

Good Day Y'all,

Oh, gosh today I am so excited to share with y'all super easy treat boxes for your little ghouls & goblins. (I also will posting a tutorial here later. Okay.)

First, I want to invite you over to International Art & Soul for our Halloween Challenge #69, just click on the link and you will be there in seconds. The team came up with some really cute projects for this Halloween Challenge, you will be inspired for sure.

For my project I was inspired by a Cauldron Treat Box I saw on Youtube, her yt channel name is - The Scrappy Bookworm1. So I wanted to give it a try, I really liked hers but I didn't want to copy her exactly and wanted to do my own thing, so I tried and I tried and I tried, LOL, until I finally got what I wanted. You will see below the two cauldron's I created both are really different. After I finished those, I just couldn't help myself, LOL,  I started thinking this little treat box would look so cute with little ghosts and pumpkins on placed on the box.  So below I will show all the Treat Boxes I came up with so far. LOL  I hope you enjoy and get a chance to create some and join us over at
IAAS - Challenge #69 - Halloween.

For the Cauldron Treat Box I used the Recollections Stamp & Die Set - Halloween. I used Googlie eyes from the Dollar Tree and the little pumpkin I fussy cut from a scrap paper in my stash. The little smoke inside the Cauldron is actully Stetchly Spider WEB stuff you get at the store. I cut a piece off and used my Tim Holtz inks for color it green.  
The Cauldron and Pumpkin are created from a circle die - Elizabeth Crafts Stitched Circles Die. The Pumpkin is super easy peasy, used an old green tag from stash I cut for the stem, the nose is a little wonky, (lol) and the mouth is from a scalloped punch, I tied a little burlap string to give it a little more interesting look. The paper is Holographic paper that I bought years ago from Create and Craft. 


This Cauldron I created with 1 inch,  1 1/4 inch, and 5/8 inch punches. Googlie eyes, and Black Glitter paper I had in stash from HL. 

 The little ghosts took me a bit cause I had to draw them by hand and I am not a good at drawing. My skills are more like stick people. (LOL)  But once I had this image I made a template. :D 
I used my Create and Craft glitter paper I bought years ago, added a paper bow I had in my stash with a purple gem, googlie eyes are from Dollar Tree and the mouth is a 1/4 of a scallop punch. I added the word BOO from a embellie swap I did last year and the spider is die cut from Recollections.
The bottom one is the same but just a bit different. 



Below are Challenges I entered:

Thanks for joining me today. Hope you all join us for some fun. 





6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I came over to your blog to get a closer look, these are so cute! My favorite is the female ghost, she makes me laugh!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous all the treat boxes!! So creative and fun!!
    Well done!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Halloween treat boxes are all super cute!!!! Love them all!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! My favorite is the cauldron that is bubbling over with green potion!

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up for our Tags, Bags, or Boxes challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers October "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS Dies Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous boxes! I have to say, I would never have thought to do anything like these. Perfect papers for Halloween. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete