Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Christmas in July with International Art & Soul


Good Day All,

I am a bit late with my post, I apologize. Today I am sharing my Christmas in July card I created for the new Challenge at International Art & Soul Challenge #62.  I love Christmas in July even though I am totally not ready for Christmas, but it's kind of fun to start creating our Christmas cards and getting into the spirit. However, I know this is the only month I will think of it and then I will turn towards the next crafting project and forget about my Christmas cards until it's too late. lol 

For my card I created a  little easel card it measures 4 1/8 x 5 1/2. I used white cardstock as my base, then used burgundy cardstock as a  mat and placed Heartfelt Creations Snow Kissed Collection dp on top. After I had everything placed I looked through my stash and found a super cute stamp & die set by Art Impressions (Hampton Art) it has these cute snowmen w/snowflakes and dies to cut them out. 
Once I  cut out my snowman and snowflakes I added glitter to the snowflakes stamped in a light blue, and added glitter to the snowman body and around his clothes. I also added a bit of glitter to the branches and snow mounds. 




 Easel card standing up. 

For this card I am entering the following challenges: 
jingle belles: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge (below is the card showing what to do to get 3 in a row - I did a snowman, glitter and stamping.)
 


I hope you can join in the fun Christmas in July Challenge just click on the link  - International Art & Soul Ch. #62 Christmas in July. I know you will be inspired by our design team and others who have joined in the fun. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Crafty Day.
Deb ~

7 comments:

  1. Love the birdie on the mailbox ... so glad you joined us for a game of Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cute card and I love the expression on that little snowman's face. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thank you for taking part in our "Dies or Punches" challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers blog! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful easel card, such a sweet little snowman! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and a great card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooh how i LOVE that image and you've colored it so beautifully. love the cool easel card design, as well! thanks for joining our tic-tac-toe fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deborah!! :) Thanks for your comments on my blog!
    Your easel card looks very sweet with that cute snowman!! Love the snowflakes and the papers you used, and all the sparkling! :)
    I am as you, too! I repromised to make a Christmas card any month, but I am not doing it... LOL
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete