Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2019

It's A Pool Party

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a crafty great day. OMG! So much has been going on the last few months. We were preparing for my youngest daughter to graduate this year from HS, which happened in May, we had family in town, birthdays, and other graduations to attend to as well. Since school had ended for summer it has all calmed down and being summer it is time to relax, enjoy the sun and maybe a dip or two in the pool. lol
With that being said, today I share with you a card I created for the New Challenge "Pool Party" over at International Art & Soul.

This little card turned out so cute and fun. lol  For this card I used some super old stamps from Stampin' Up. Beach Babies and On the Beach. Boy I've had these in my stash for a loooonnng while, LOL, along with My Mind's Eye "Hootenanny" paper pad. This is also an oldie but goodie. lol

For this card I cut out a cloud shape used as a mask to go around the using Momento Blue Sky ink, I then stamped the sun and a few little waves under the sky and colored in. I stamped a few waves on a separate paper along with the beach ball, boy and girl. Fussy cut the waves & added foam tape to the back of them. I placed them among the other waves and added the boy & girl. I also added the balloon I fussy cut from the pattern paper and placed a bit of foam tape on the back to give a 3D look. Fussy cut out the little sentiment and adhered with foam tape to the top right corner. (I love foam tape, hahahahaaa)

I hope you join us for this fun Pool Party Challenge. Don't forget you can enter anything a card, canvas, scrapbook layout, or whatever type of project you desire just stick to the theme. okay.
Come on over and check out what the Design Team Members made. 

Challenges I entered:


Have a Great One,
~Deb 😉

8 comments:

  1. Such a great card Debbie and I love your cloud detailing, they look so soft and fluffy :). Fabulous dimension going on here too with all your super fussy cutting, layering and use of foam tape. How cool is it to get the chance to use our goodies we have had in our stash for years and years lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun, bright card, sure to cheer anyone - thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute and so full of detail . I love everything that you did but especially the way the balloon stands out .

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fun card in vibrant colours, perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and good luck in the draw
    AuntySue Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect summer card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats for the graduation of your daughter!!
    You did an adorable happy card, love the dimensions!! Fabulous waves and cloudy sky, and those kids playing in the sea make me smile so much! :)
    Higs

    ReplyDelete
  8. To comprehend in comparison with 35 a long time from the share small business I've got received an opportunity experiencing quite a few merchandise in addition to tactics as soon as the installation of preceding surface swimming pools. An important move would be the basic getting ready in addition to the best way to do it right. https://pressurewasherguides.com/best-above-ground-pool-pad/

    ReplyDelete