Welcome to today's tutorial!
Today we'll embellish this gorgeous, vintage-inspired mini album featuring the 2026 September Card, Tag and More Kit from Tres Jolie. I will be using the beautifully floral papers, delicate lace appliques, and how to layer the die cuts to create the end result you'll love to add your photos inside this one of a kind Elegant Mini Album. I also have some fun techniques in store for you.2026 September Card, Tag and More Kit
2- Paper & Decorate Mini Album
For some of the pages inside this mini album I did use an xacto knife to create pockets using the pattern paper.
***please watch video***
For the first page I selected this pattern with the column down the front.
Turn this paper over and add adhesive tape along the edges, as shown below.
Next turn over and with a mat and xacto knife cut a slit from the tapes edge (feel the underside of the tape) and cut to the inner edge to the bottom. Do this for both sides of that column. Once your done you will have a Belly Band to place photo mats underneath. ***please watch video***
Here is a photo of the belly band and photo mats placed inside.
Next is a photo of the another pattern paper where used the xacto knife again to create a large pocket. Simple place the double back tape along the edges of the pattern paper as we did in the above photo, turn over cut a slit from edge to edge and only glue down the top part of the pattern paper.
***please watch video***
The page to the right is decorated using the die cuts and have two 4x4 photo mats adhered down. Here is the back of the album, where I created the same belly band as the front inside cover of the album.
In this photo I created another pocket but this is a side pocket using the same technique with the xacto knife. It fits 4 x 6 inch photo mats perfectly.
The page down below is a truly fun page to create, you can definitely used scraps. I used a 1 1/2 inch strip cut it at an angle using the page as a guide. I adhered down the ends only, then used the small triangle piece and placed it up in the left hand corner as a little tuck as well. You can fit the photo mats thru the opening of the slanted piece you adhered down.
***please watch video***
These next two pages below are a mirror of one another, however the flaps are placed differently. One flap folds down (left side) and the other flap folds upward (right side). I just love how they bother turned out. ***please watch video***
Here is the front of the finished album.
For more details on this and all project you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page.
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store.
Until next time, keep curating those beautiful memories. ~Deb
Please stop by our Facebook page to see what new items our design team has created using our monthly kits.
You can always post your projects on Tres Jolie FB page - Tres Jolie Club Cafe.








No comments:
Post a Comment