Followers

Monday, July 22, 2024

Fall Chipboard Embellishments MemDex Cards

 Hi everyone, 

I am so excited to bring to you some New Fall Chipboard Embellishments from Clear Scraps. These are New Fall Chipboard Embellishments are so fantastic, they're perfect for Mem Dex Cards, Fall Cards, Scrapbook Layouts and more. I have all the links for the items I used throughout the post. 


To start off you want to punch out all of the chipboard embellishments. 

Next I covered the front and back of the Regular Chipboard Dividers/Mem Dex cards with Fall pattern paper. 

For this chipboard divider I painted 2 coats of yellow paint on the chipboard word pumpkin. I let dry and then rubbed on some orange gelato over the bottom portion. Next I used Orange Embellishment Mousse and covered the pumpkins. I adhered down to the chipboard divider with adhesive. 


For this next divider piece I painted the "Hello Fall" a mustard yellow and green. Once dried I placed some glossy accents over the top of the words. For the acorn I painted the chipboard piece a copper brown and for the top of the acorn I flocked in brown. 


This divider is so pretty. I painted the truck a dark orange color and embellished with stickers from the paper Fall paper collection. 


Here are all three of the Chipboard Dividers using the New Fall Chipboard Embellishments. I think they turned out so great. 

I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial showing how you can use these fun New Fall Chipboard Embellishments to embellish your mem-dex cards, cards, scrapbook layouts and other projects.  To check our these New items just click on the name of each product and it takes you directly to the item in the Clear Scraps Shop. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Crafting my Friends, 


No comments:

Post a Comment