Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Mini Cards, Tags & More Inspiration

 Hi everyone, 

Today I created some items you can create using the scraps from the July Card, Tag and More Kit. Everything I created is using up those cardstock scraps and pattern paper scraps and using the metal die that comes in the kit. I have the links below for the July Card Kit and the video tutorial as well. 


July 2024 Card, Tag and More Kit 



Let's get started  So to begin grab scraps of cardstock around 2 to 3 inches by 8 or 9 inches. Next grab you Card Kit pattern paper scraps. 

To begin I decided to create a handmade envelop I have the measurements down below for you. 

Next cut the bottom left and right rectangular 1/2 inch pieces below the 4 inch score line. Then cut the top rectangular 1/2 inch pieces on the left and right. As shown below, burnish all the score lines in and place tape or adhesive on the 1/2 inch flaps and fold the large piece up and adhere. 


Next I created a large tag to go inside the envelop. This tag is made from scrap pieces from the card kit. the tag measures 2 3/4 x 6 5/8 inches from top to bottom. 
I used the corner metal die to cut into one of the pattern papers on the top and bottom so I can slide a gift card inside. 


Here are the finished Gift Tag and Envelop. 


Throughout the video I used scraps to create small cards and tags using the rest of the scraps from the card kit. I matched my card stock scraps to the pattern paper scraps I had from left over from the kit. 

Here is one of the little cards I finished using the scallop oval and and punched an oval and decorated using the flower and pattern paper from the kit. I also punched a little butterfly using the pattern paper from the Card Kit. 


For this card I used the last large piece of pattern paper from the Card kit and placed some ribbon on it along with using some ribbon from my stash. To secure the ribbon and bow I placed adhesive glue dots behind the ribbon and bow as well as added a few to the inside of the card. 


 Here is a photo of all the little gift tags and mini cards I created using the rest of the Car, Tag and More Kit scraps along with cardstock scraps and other items from my stash. 


Photo of all the items I created using up everything from the Card, Tag and More Kit




I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial, remember I have the video tutorial for your convenience. I had a great time using the Card, Tag and More Kit to create some nice gift tags, cards and mini cards using up all the scraps from this months Card, Tag, and More Kit. I hope you found this inspirational. 
 For more details you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Wishing you all a great day and Happy Crafting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment