Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Memories Of You Layout for Tres Jolie

 Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing this beautiful layout with you using box June Mixed Media Kit and Scrapbook Kit. I hope you enjoy today's step by step tutorial and I have a video tutorial of the Scrapbook Layout Process for your convenience as well. I have all the links down below for you.


            June Mixed Media Kit                                                    June Scrapbook Kit

         

 

To Start out I mixed the modeling paste with the acrylic paint Ochre. Then I added clear gesso to my 12x12 pattern paper. Once the gesso dried I placed the stencil down and spread the mixture on top of the 12x12 pattern paper. I spread the paste in various areas. Now put aside to dry or use your heat tool.

Next I painted the heart chipboard piece from the Scrapbook Kit using the Carmine acrylic paint from the Mixed Media Kit



For this technique I chose a 12x12 paper with some images on them from the Scrapbook Kit and gently tore around them. I thought these two pieces were just beautiful. 


After I finished tearing the images how I wanted I mixed the ochre acrylic paint with a bit of water and used my paint brush to gently paint along the edges of the torn images. For this technique you can use inks but I thought using the paint would be a nice touch. 


Here is the finished layout. I added the "Memories Of You" sentiment from the ephemera pack, and adhered foam squares to each letter and finished off with some Glossy Accents. I also had fussy cut out the large butterfly from one of the 12x12 pattern papers to tuck it a bit under the photo mat, and adhered flowers on top of the butterfly. The chipboard heart I placed down below in the right hand corner. 
I did use the stencil again to add some paste to the right side by the butterfly as the space seemed a bit empty. I hope you like today's Scrapbook Layout and you found some great inspiration 


I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial. I had a great time using all both kits June 2024 Mixed Media Kit  and  June 2024 Scrapbooking Kit to create this beautiful Memories Of You Layout. 
 For more details you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page. 
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store. 

Wishing you all a great day and Happy Crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment