Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

With Love Mem Dex Cards

 Welcome back everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend.  It's Deb here back with another wonderful project using these Clear Scraps Rounded Tab Chipboard MDC's. I have the links here for you just click here, you will be directed to the product.  

Here is a photo of the what Mem Dex Card's look like. I used the Rounded Tab Chipboard Dividers. These turned out so pretty and on one of them I created double doors, how fun is that. Let's get started with the step by step tutorial below. 




Supplies used - Rounded Tab Chipboard Dividers.


To start out I cover two of the three dividers with pattern paper. For the third divider I created double doors which I share how I did that below.


After I finished covering the front and back of the first divider I used some ephemera and did some fussy cutting around the pretty pink roses and adhered down. For the lady in the center of the frame I added some glossy accents. 


Here is the second divider. For this one I covered the front with a pretty little flower basket image. 

For the decorating portion on this divider i fussy cut out one of the baskets from the pattern paper and popped it up with foam tape behind it. Then I fussy cut some roses again and used ephemera. These two little girls reminded me of my daughters so I had to use them. 

Next is the third divider which I created some double doors. I cut two pieces of pattern paper at 3 3/8 x 5 inches and scored 1/2 inch on the ends of the left and right side of each one. I adhered the 1/2 inch flap to the edges of the divider. I placed adhered a magnet a little to the right inside. 

Next I adhered the 2nd magnet to the right inside door. I created a small pocket on the inside cover and added lace. I also added a little sentiment on the left hand side door. 


I decorated the front just a little bit. Now this is what the mdc divider looks like when finished. 

Here is a photo of all three cards finished. I think they are just perfect for Valentine's Day. 


I hope you enjoyed this short tutorial and here is the link Rounded Tab Chipboard Dividers to head over to the shop to grab some of these dividers that are so fun and easy decorate. 
Thanks for joining me, Happy Crafting








 





No comments:

Post a Comment