Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Father's Day Cards

Hi everyone, 

Okay, so I wanted to share some last minute Father's Day cards I made as my design team project for Country Craft Creations. I hope these bring some inspiration and creativity to you all. We have 5 days to get those cards made, right? 

I made two cards that I think are pretty easy to create and only take maybe start to finish 20 minutes. (maybe shorter)  So for the cards I used Authentique - Explore paper collection. I will provide instruction for each card. 

To begin I used one sheet of the 12x12 cut in half to make these two cards, this will be the base of your card. I might have cute them a little short after I folded them. 

First card -  I used the colored side of the world paper (chose this one because the reverse side is cream/brown. I used the 2 sheets from the 6x6 for the banners and a card from the Pocket Crafting cards for my focal image with "Happy Father's Day" stamped on it. I wrote the date in it because this will be given to my nephew in law as it's his first Father's Day. I used the brown paper from CountryCraftCreations to border my flags and the Pocket card. 


 The inside of the card I used a cream cardstock for the sentiment and then a small cut a-part from the Pocket-Crafting cards and adhered it.

Supplies:
Paper  - CountryCraftCreations - Authentique Explore
Stamps - Father's Day (from my stash)

Challenges I am entering:
Craft Rocket Challenges: Challenge #17 For a Man/Boy
Calendar Girls Crafty Challenges: Challenge #1 - Father's Day
Simon Says: Father's Day/For A Guy - Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SoSS #61 - V is for Vroom
Craft for the Craic: June Challenge
Southern Ridge Trading Company: Anything Masculine
Scrap-Creations: Going Grey with Scrap Creations Challenge: Father's Day/Masculine card
InkyChicks: Challenge #68 Father's Day/Male Card

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you were inspired to create a few Father's Day cards. You can also see more of inspiration on the Country Craft Creations FB page Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations, hope you join us. :D 

Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

13 comments:

  1. Love your Father's Day Card, what a great idea for the inside and it looks fabulous on the outside too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also your first card is awesome!! Great papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DAD card! Thanks for joining in on all the fun this week over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers "V" is for Vroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Calendar Girls Crafty Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Craft Rocket Challenge

    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Awesome use of the patterned paper. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Dad's day card, love your use of the patterned paper, Thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for V is for Vroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Deborah, I love all the details you've included. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood for this challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thee cards are awesome TFS CRC Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect guy card. Love the different papers you used. Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your patterned paper. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Card Deborah! Thanks so much for playing along on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog!
    -Katelyn DT member at Southern Ridge Trading Company

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Thanks for vrooming with us at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete