Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Join the Challenge at All Crafts Challenges

Good Day All,

Today we have a new challenge starting - April thru May, as always it's Anything Goes. We like to see what your fabulous crafty projects you all make that are Non Cards. You can enter altered art, knitting, sewing, jewelry, or any other crafty projects. We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge Crafty Animals.
Please head over to our All Crafts Challenge to see what my fabulous teamies have made for this challenge, since I am on team B my project will show up the beginning of May. :D  (to go to the challenge site click on the beautiful flower image above)



We have a tiny new rule for you this time-please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewelry or scrapbook page.  

Thanks for stopping by I know this is short and sweet. I have a post coming up tomorrow and I am so excited I can't wait. So visit me tomorrow. K
Love ya all and thank you for visiting me. 
Have a great day and stay crafty, 
Deborah xxx :D

No comments:

Post a Comment