Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Celebrate and Make a Wish

Hi all,

Its been a hectic week and not sure where the time went, do you ever have weeks like that?
Well today I have a little birthday card I worked on a while back it's so cute. Not sure if any of you use wobblies but they are a cute item to use for kids cards, especially for birthdays. I used a wobblie and attached it to a little Ladybug, gosh I remember catching these little guys when I was little and keeping them as pets in a mason jar; of course, they wouldn't last very long but when your a kid its fun. :D Anyway just had to share a brief memory with you. : ) 
 
So here is my card -

**Showing the ladybug wobbling.

The inside I decorated a bit different, I usually stamp but this time I just used MAMBI theme card.

Supplies -
Paper - Paper is from my stash (scraps I had in my scrap paper bin); Me&My BIG ideas pocket pages themed cards from Michaels (I like these little them cards they are handy)
Ink - Poweder Puff - Blue Hawaiian (just inked around the edges to give a little color)
Accessories - Lrg Scallop sq. punch; Cricut Cartridges - ladybug from Best images of 2006 cartridge , happy birthday from Creat a Critter cartridge; stickles - black on the ladybug holes (front) and yellow on the candles (inside), crystal on the green happy birthday (had to have some bling) :D; added glossy accents to the ladybug shell and the little ladybugs on the paper and last a Wobblie

Challenges I am entering:
613 Avenue - Anything Goes/Optional theme-Party/Celebrate
Action Wobble Challenge - Unique Pets
Challenge4Everybody - #37 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Blog - Anything Goes (January 14 - January 20)
Make It Monday - #174 Inspirational Creations

Hope you found some inspiration for making a wobblie card. :D
Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty. :D
Deborah xx

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards!!! I'm a ladybug fan and it's awesome its on a wobble. :) The second card is equally wonderful and will brighten anyone's birthday! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute ... love the lady but. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I love the bright colors. I used to catch ladybugs too, they were so pretty to me. Thanks for dropping this off at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Challenges 4 Everybody. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, thanks for joining AWC!!

    ReplyDelete