Welcome back!
Today we are crafting three unique, vintage steampunk-themed cards using the 2026 September Scrapbook Kit. These Steampunk-Vintage cards are perfect for the men in your life - whether you need a Father's Day design, a rugged Birthday card or any masculine greeting card. We'll be layering gears, metallic accents, vintage vehicles and intricate ephemera to create rich, textured designs with plenty of dimension.
Today we are crafting three unique, vintage steampunk-themed cards using the 2026 September Scrapbook Kit. These Steampunk-Vintage cards are perfect for the men in your life - whether you need a Father's Day design, a rugged Birthday card or any masculine greeting card. We'll be layering gears, metallic accents, vintage vehicles and intricate ephemera to create rich, textured designs with plenty of dimension.
2026 September Scrapbook Kit
Card #1
For the first card fold back about 1 1/2 inch and adhere the flap down.
(card size 4 1/2 x 6 1/2)
For the cardstock mats I cut at 2 7/8 x 6 ; cut inside cardstock mat 4 1/4 x 6 inches. The pattern papers for the front 2 3/4 x 6; inside mat is 4 1/8 x 5 7/8. I distressed the edges of the pattern papers and inks all the mats before adhering together.
These measurements are for all 3 cards
Here is the finished card. I adhered the "birthday Wishes" sentiment on top of the foiled cog. and I placed ephemera from the kit on the card as well.
Card #2
For our second card I used same size card 4 1/2 x 6 1/4. I cut down my mats and pattern paper leaving about a 1/8 inch from the edges for a nice border. Again I distressed and inked the edges of the pattern paper.
Next I took the cog template from the Scrapbook kit and I laid it down on top of the card framing the train. I then drew marks on the white cog paper so I knew where to cut the template.
******For More Details Please View the Video Tutorial*****
Next I used versa mark all over the cog and them brushed on both perfect pearl powders on top. If you don't have perfect pearls you can use inks or paints.
Adhere down the cog template as shown below.
I then inked two of the chipboard cogs using Distress Walnut Stain ink.
Here is the finished Father's Day card. I love how this turned out. On the bottom I did adhere down one of the bolts and screws from the 2026 Mixed Media Kit. It's one of my favorites.
******For More Details Please View the Video Tutorial*****Card #3
For card #3 we use the same measurements cutting the cardstock and pattern paper used for the card #1 & #2. Adhere on to the card
I used the remaining cog template and placed on top of the left side of the card and adhered down some of the fun ephemera pieces and a cut a-part card for a sentiment.
Here is the finished card.
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, as we created these wonderful Steampunk Masculine Cards using the 2026 Sept. Scrapbook Kit. I enjoyed sharing some great techniques you can use on other craft projects and sharing how to incorporate layering, using metal embellishments and foil leafing sheets to your crafts.
For more details on this and all project you can always view the video tutorial process, which is at the top of the page.
Thanks again for joining me, I have all the links listed for you throughout the post so just click on the words and you will be taken directly to the store.
Until next time, keep curating those beautiful memories. ~Deb
Please stop by our Facebook page to see what new items our design team has created using our monthly kits.
You can always post your projects on Tres Jolie FB page - Tres Jolie Club Cafe.











No comments:
Post a Comment