Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Easy 3D Wooden House Photo Display

  Hello Crafty Peeps,

I am super excited to share today's project with y'all. So today I am using the Standing House with wood embellishment from Clear Scraps. This is such an amazing item, you can use this in so many fun ways to display photos, recipes, scrapbook layout, you could decorate for any season or occasion. I had so many ideas I couldn't decide what to create. lol  I finally decided to create something to hold some photos of my grandgirls. I hope you like today's easy project with the step by step tutorial below and I have a video tutorial as well. I have the link to this house below and throughout the tutorial just click on the word and your directed to the store/product.

Standing House with wood embellishment


To start off I traced the house onto a pattern paper and fussy cut.


Next I painted the bottom stand and the insert (seen in upper right corner) with a brown paint. 


Next I painted the embellishment a green color, I used distressed paint peeled paint and sporadically painted with paint couture paint amazon color. 

After the embellishment was dried I adhered to the top of the house, then adhered the little knob to the top of that. You could use this for a photo holder as you will see in the photo below. 


I attached the photo to some twine and then attached twine across the two ends of the house and placed clothespins on the twine with photos. I thought this would be a cute idea as you could change out the photos if you wanted. 


Here is the finished version of the Standing House with wood embellishment. I really think the green on the wooden embellishment stands out and made a great accessory. 




I  hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial. I hope you like it. I think this was so easy and fast to put together. Didn't take long at all. This would make a great gift for family members or friends with adding photos of the grandkids or other favorite pictures. 

Thanks for joining me today.
Happy Crafting my Friends, 

Join us one facebook and instagram for more inspiration. 

https://www.facebook.com/ClearScraps

https://www.instagram.com/clearscraps/


No comments:

Post a Comment