Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Beautiful Winter Mem Dex Cards

 Hi everyone, 

It's Debbie here today bringing you a really fun project using Clear Scraps Rounded Acrylic Dividers 3pack.  I hope you like today's project as much as I enjoyed creating these. 

Here's the supplies you will need. I used a few different embossing folders to create some different backgrounds. I also used a few different colors of alcohol inks on the Clear Scraps Rounded Acrylic Dividers 3pack. .  


To start I placed one of the acrylic dividers and placed inside the one of my embossing folders and ran it through.  I was so excited to see that the acrylic divider actually was embossed. 



Here are all three Clear Scraps Rounded Acrylic Dividers 3pack.  embossed. 


I decided to start with the brick embossed acrylic divider and placed red alcohol ink around and I used a paint brush to spread out the ink evenly. 
 After I placed on the ink I set the dividers aside to dry for a few minutes you'll do this for all 3 dividers. 



I did the same for the acrylic snowflake embossed divider as well but used blue alcohol ink, again I used a paint brush to



With the flower embossed divider I used red alcohol ink inside the flowers. I used the TCW Stardust Butter Champaign to give a bit of sparkle to the flowers as well. 


Here are the finished Clear Scraps Rounded Acrylic Dividers  I decorated each one in a winter theme. I like how they each turned out so pretty. I used various items to decorate each of these acrylic dividers. for the embossed brick one I used some chipboard pieces from my stash sleigh, gloves, hat and a pretty lantern, for the flower embossed acrylic one I placed a pretty poinsettia along with a couple chipboard pieces. The blue one that was embossed with snowflakes I punches out snowflakes using white glitter paper and placed little shaker bit snowflakes in the middle of each one, and also placed them around the mem dex card. 


I hope you were inspired by today's project. If you haven't tried these Acrylic Dividers you need to give these a try they are really easy and fun to decorate with your paints or alcohol inks and your embossing folders. You can press the link here to check them out at the Clear Scraps Shop. 

Don't forget to join us on our Facebook page creative page and post your beautiful projects we would love to see them all. 

Thank you for joining me today and Happy Crafting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment