Followers

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Simple Hello Fall Cards

 Hello everyone, 

Hope you are having a great day. With Fall in air I couldn't help but create a few simple cards using a few items from Clear Scraps. 


Here are a few items I used. 

2 white 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock; hello Fall Stencil; Vine Circle Chipboard Embellishment


Additional items from my stash

To get started cut 1 piece of cardstock at 11x5 inches score at 5 1/2 inches & 2 1/2 inches. 



Cut 2nd piece of cardstock at 5x5 1/2 inches. 

Next I placed the hello Fall stencil on a piece of pattern paper and placed the circle vine on top so I knew where I wanted to stencil the hello and make sure I wasn't to far over on either side. I used distress ink ground espresso.

After stenciling I decided to ink up the Vine Circle Chipboard piece, using the colors that were in the paper collection I used. 


Before adhering the Vine Circle Chipboard I did emboss it with clear embossing powder. 


Now I covering the front of the card using the cardstock piece measuring 5x51/2 inches.

I added patten paper to the top and bottom, because I had cut the hexagon around its edges. 

I adhered on the pattern papers and the hello stenciled piece. I added glue to the back of the Circle Vine Chipboard piece to place over the hello piece.


Add glue to the right side portion of the card you scored. (see below)

Adhere your front card piece to the adhesive/glue. Burnish your card front down. 


Next we take the hello FALL stencil and place it on a wooden pattern paper. 
I used distress ink ground espresso.

Here is what it looked it once I finished. 

So the FALL was a bit large for the card, so I decided to fussy cut the letters out. 

Once I cut them all out I placed foam tape on the back of each one. 

Next I placed in a staggered look to have them fit nicely. I think it gave a nice fun look to the card. 

Here is what the finished card looks like all done. 


This next card was created with the scrap piece from the card we just did, measures 3 1/2 x 11 inches, score down the middle. I used the Simple Stories falling leave stencil and the small circle with the same color of inks used on the large Circle Vine. 
The small circle is the inner piece that came from the Vine Circle Chipboard piece. I added flowers in the center. 
On the bottom left hand side I stenciled hello using the Clear Scraps hello FALL stencil. I just love this stencil it's so versatile. I hope you like it too. 



Here are both cards finished using the Clear Scraps hello Fall Stencil and the Vine Circle Chipboard Embellishment 

Thanks for joining me today I hope you got some inspiration from these beautiful cards using the hello FALL stencil and the Vine Circle Chipboard. 
Have a great day and Happy Crafting 
Debbie Adams







No comments:

Post a Comment