Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Easy DIY Christmas Wreath

 Hello Everybody, 

Hope you are doing well today. Today I have a fun DIY Christmas wreath you can create using some chipboard pieces from Clear Scraps. I am excited to share how easy and simple this Christmas Wreath is to make. 


Here are few things you will need, in addition to this you can also use some foliage, poinsettias or what ever you have in your stash. The wreath is from dollar tree, I used the Candy Cane, Star Tree and the holly with berries. 

To get started I painted the chipboard pieces first. I used traditional colors red and green. 

After the chipboard pieces dried I added some glitter to them. 


For the Star Tree Chipboard I added some Fran-tage sparkle glitter that I heat embossed. This glitter has been in my stash for years. 

Next I added some foliage to the wreath with hot glue. 


I added the Candy Cane Chipboard piece to the bottom by hot gluing on top of the tree foliage.


I tied some ribbon on the Star Tree Chipboard, just through the hole. 

I looped the ribbon through the wreath on top and tied a knot.  I also glued down both of the Holly Chipboard pieces, one on each side.

Next I added a sentiment I found in my stash and hot glued it to the top of the my wreath. I really like how the Star Tree Chipboard piece turned out, I like how it hangs in the center.

I just love how this little wreath came out. It was super easy and took no time at all. 
I liked adding the chipboard pieces and I think it gave the wreath that traditional Christmas feel.
What great way to use your chipboard pieces for a nice wreath during the holidays. 

I hope you try this idea out by using some of these great chipboard pieces from Clear Scraps. I have the links attached to the words so all you have to do is click on the words and it will take you directly to the Clear Scraps product I used., the little Star Tree Chipboard, Xmas Candy Cane Chipboard, and Holly Chipboard. 

Thanks again for joining me today. Wishing well and Happy Crafting. 
Debbie Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment