Followers

Monday, November 14, 2022

Monochromatic Christmas

 Good Day Everyone, 

Hope you are having a great weekend. Here in N. Texas we had some storms but we managed to get through. Although I am praying for those who were affected by the tornados. But this weekend is nice and sunny with a bit of coolness in the air. 

With that being said you know some of us around the world are already feeling winter has come and soon Christmas will be upon us. Today's card is for a Christmas challenge over at Intaas challenge #146 Christmas. So come check out all the wonderful Christmas projects over at International Art & Soul and pop yours into the challenge. 

For my Christmas card I used the Anna Griffin Snowflake card kit along with Spellbinders poinsettia die that I had in my stash. I combined this card with silver and pinks for monochromatic challenge YT Hop that I am participating in. I also am popping a photo of the Wreath I created using red in monochromatic colors. 



For this wreath I used white garland I had in my stash from last Christmas. 
I made paper poinsettias using my spellbinders. If you want to see more details I have
a YouTube Share.
https://youtu.be/xUb3mEIKY9c 


Thank you all for joining me. Please go check out what my teamies created. INTAAS #146 Christmas Card

Challenges
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment