Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Halloween Octagon Treat Box

 Hi everyone, 

Are you getting ready for Halloween? I am starting my Halloween off by creating some treat boxes for my granddaughters. However, I still have to decorate the house, so I am bit behind. 

Today at International Art & Soul we getting ready for Halloween with a new challenge,  Ch. #144 use black & orange. Click on the link and see what other fabulous projects the design team created. 

For this challenge I used Jaded Blossoms Octagon Treat Box Die Set along with their cute Gnome Girl Die. The paper I used is from various scraps I had in my stash. 


Jaded Blossom Dies I used - 

   


Hope you get a chance to join this fun Ch. 144 - Black and Orange. 
Have a great day. 

Debbie DT





No comments:

Post a Comment